Upcoming travel and invited talks
2023-24 academic year
2024-24 academic year
(for past schedule, see here )
- Visit at Queens university, Kingston, ON, Canada.
- Dec. 9-13 CIRM conference on Foliations and Diffeomorphism Groups.
- I am involved in the DRP network, an NSF-funded project to support
undergraduate-graduate independent study/reading programs in mathematics. Learn more about our work, resources for DRP's, and upcoming opportunities on the webpage.
- I've been a mentor/co-organizer at the Topolgoy Students Workshop.
Here's a list of resources for mathematics grad students affiliated with the workshop.
I mentored students in the University of Chicago REU in 2009 and 2011. You can find information and student papers
- I was also involved for many years wtih the U Chicago Directed Reading Program.
- And you may have also seen me at Mathcamp!
Seminars and workshops
Below are the webpages (including notes or readings) for some old conferences reading groups, and the Grad Student Summer school that I organized.